St Columba's College is located at 2 Leslie Road, Essendon, 3040.
The College is well-serviced by public transport. St Columba's College is located on the Metro Craigieburn line, which runs through Essendon Station, only a short walk from the College.
The No. 59 tram (Airport West - Flinders Street) is also conveniently located nearby on Mount Alexander Road, with stop 41 only a few minutes walk from the College.
Several bus services operate services around the College, with most lines departing from Essendon station or the Moonee Ponds bus depot. These services use MYKI cards:
- Route 465 - Essendon Station - Keilor Park
- Route 468 - Essendon Station - Highpoint
- Route 475 - Moonee Ponds - East Keilor (via Niddrie)
- Route 476 - Moonee Ponds - Plumpton (via Keilor)
- Route 477 - Moonee Ponds - Broadmeadows Station
- Route 483 - Moonee Ponds - Sunbury (via Diggers Rest)
- Route 501 - Moonee Ponds - Niddrie (via Strathmore)
- Route 503 - Essendon - East Brunswick (via Albion Street)
- Route 510 - Essendon - Ivanhoe (via Brunswick)
- Route 903 - Smart Bus service
St Columba's College students are also able to utilise the PEGS charter bus, which runs from Caroline Springs to the Park Street Campus via Sunshine, Footscray and Maribyrnong. This service requires payment and students must be registered. For more information on this service, please contact Front Office on 9337 5311.